Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coming soon....Alma Lee Originals website

I am busy working on my new website. I am currently working on upload the catalog of my originals. I will be adding giclee's and prints as I go along. It is a lot of work as I am sure many of you know. I am hoping once it is up and published, it will be my main venue for sales. I will be holding on to my Imagekind, Rebubble,EBSQ, and Esty sites.However, Ebay is fast becoming a very seller unfriendly site particularly for artists. So I would love any input from fellow artists or patron for suggestions. Tell me the content you want to see. Tell me what you expect from an artist website. I am open to anything.

2 comments:

  1. Love your work. I also work in colored pencil www.sallyfranklin.com and was thinking of Etsy.
    No good???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esty is a good site I think, but very saturated and seems like a lot of artist to artist trade goes on. They tell me the trick is to keep renewing you items. I just seem to run out of time. Sally I just now got a chance to view your work, I love its earthy yet vivid feel! How are you doing on IK? Thanks so much. Lets keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete