Tuesday, May 21, 2013


There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

This is another scene from an exquisite dream I had some months ago.
There seems to be much debate about hell.  But I think that all would agree IF it does exist we don't want to go there.  Personally I don't care if it does or doesn't exist, I have no wish to squander my time or energy debating. Because I believe it is a choice...really, just the natural outgrowth of the core of our being. It is the contents of our heart poured out onto fruition. More than morals or the lack there of, more than good deeds/bad deeds, no us and them. It is comprised of all you hold dear, and that which you cling too, rely on, trust.  You choose your way and therein lies your fate.  Thus this art came about based on that belief. No one chooses hell, and as you see here all of us will  literally leap in after their hearts desire, not understanding the scope of the existence we ourselves have created in a world we must now inhabit eternally.

There by the grace of God go I.

About this art:
size: 20x10"
media: digital illustration, created with Fractals created in ArtMatic 5, combined with illustrations from Poser9 and CS6
Subject: Hell, Spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment